Coronavirus: Free transport to help Shropshire residents get vaccinations
Shropshire residents who are without access to transport are now able to get FREE transport to their COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
In order to get help, you must have had a letter inviting you for vaccination in Shropshire, and you must be unable to get there any other way. Subject to availability, Shropshire Council will be able to provide transport to help you get to your appointment and back.
All vehicles will have appropriate ventilation, with strict infection control measures in place to ensure they are operated with the highest levels of public health safeguards.
Transport can be booked by calling the council’s COVID-19 Helpline on 0345 678 9028 (option 0).
Plans are also in place to extend the transport offer to cover Shropshire’s larger local vaccination centres in Shrewsbury and Ludlow which are due to open in early February. More details will be published shortly when the opening dates have been confirmed.
- Ensuring all eligible people have the opportunity to be vaccinated
- Primary & Secondary Schools Access To Printers
- Consultation under clause 60 of the High-Speed Rail (West Midlands – Crewe) Bill as amended in the House of Lords.
- Coronavirus: Free transport to help Shropshire residents get vaccinations
- Consultation on the Regulation 19: Pre-Submission Draft of the Shropshire